Skip to main content

Day 16 Fighting the unbelief

Fighting the unbelief


Day 13 was spent on reflecting on the days past and for my private group we focused on guided meditation and channeling our energy on the vision. It was an awesome two days. There are a couple of  people who asked about unbelief. Let's examine it together. I like to ask people who express some unbelief whether verbally or through their actions this question. What do you believe? We spend a lifetime fueling unbelief. Mark 9:24 " help my unbelief". God is not interested in the magnitude of your belief. He is looking for even the smallest traces of evidence of it. Matthew 17:20 If you have the faith of a mustard seed, you can say to a mountain move and it will move. When I ask what do you believe in, I'm really asking what have you placed your faith in. Is it your spouse, your children, your job, your friends, or your church. Before you hurry and answer no let me define faith. According to the Merriam-Webster dictionary  faith is an allegiance to duty or a person. Where is your allegiance? Who are you defending and trusting? So many of us pray and see God as a saving grace to thank from time to time or when convenient but is he our ally do we really pledge allegiance to him. Don't wrestle with your unbelief just focus on fully pledging your allegiance. God will take care of the rest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 11 A Timely Mindset

A Timely Mindset We have all heard the expression “why put off tomorrow what can be done today”. The Bible says in proverbs 6:4 “Don’t put it off; do it now! Don’t rest until you do. “ Do you realize you’ve had a lot of yesterdays in your lifetime. There seems to be a big misconception about time. We somehow whimsically say “I will do it tomorrow”. Have you began to notice  that tomorrow gets here faster than we expect. So our dreams, healing, businesses, ministries etc... sleep and wait for another tomorrow. The truth is what you sow today is what you reap tomorrow. So it’s already a promise that if you didn’t make a move today you will not see any results tomorrow. This week we have been discussing the mindset of a warrior. Joshua in the battle of Jericho was not just obedient but timely. The smallest details have the most impact in battle and in life. Your future successes are wrapped in your daily routines (Dr. Micheal Murdock). Joshua 6:10 Joshua had commanded the army, “Do n

Day 20 God Says So!

God says so! This challenge has examined some things in us that needed to be changed or finessed. We know the mind is truly the battleground!!! The comfort comes from knowing it is indeed a fixed fight. John 16:33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” Is the instruction given clear but your trying to make it logical in your own eyes. When I was a child I can remember asking my mom “why” after being told to do something. Not only would I get the evil eye but she would say “because I said so”. Sometimes the instruction is “God says so”. No logic or reason you can possibly understand. So move because God says so! Start the ministry because God says so!  Trust that your children’s success is written because God says so! That last one was for myself. As we are drawing to a close I want you to know there is no greater resource than God. It’s my passion to instruct people and help